Greet and Instruct Your Participants Using Online Meeting Infographics
Bored in the Waiting Room? Wish people would mute themselves, so we don’t hear the dogs barking? Trying to remember what to do in a Breakout Session? Wondering how long the Coffee Break is? Need a timeout to deal with Technical Issues? We have an online meeting infographics for every occasion, using various business, floral, humorous, and other themes and images to suit your occasion.
I was interrupted by the crash of a huge tree into my house and issues with the insurance company’s incompetence caused months of delay in repairing damage to the roof, deck, dining room, and more. So, I now have to restart the project of creating various styles of Nancy’s Novelty Infographics for your business and personal online meetings. I’m “on the road again” and will be adding more styles from now on. Examples below.
Here’s an example designed for a Zoom (or another platform) meeting of women.
Here is a Sampler of Styles
You can always find that video again on my YouTube channel. I hope you will like it and subscribe to keep up with new additions to the collections, not all of which will be added to this page.
You can use them for in-person or online sessions, like Zoom, Webex, Skype, etc..
Coffee Breaks | Lunch/Dinner Breaks | Free Time | Ice-Breakers | Breakout Exercises | Meditation & Mindfulness Moments | Housekeeping | Tech Issues and Messages
Off the Shelf or Customized for Your Project
What Infographics Might You Need to Enhance Your Presentation(s)?
For a two-day workshop, presenters typically need some combination of:
- 2 opening slides, which stay up while participants network and get their goodies before the opening session.
- 2 or more ice breaker slides, to announce an exercise (and which could include the steps to the exercise, as well as the time allotment) to get the group relaxed and focused before speeches and presentations.
- 4 coffee break slides (assuming 1 break in each morning and each afternoon session).
- 2 lunch break slides.
- 1 or more “Free Time” or dinner break slides, depending on the agenda.
ALL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHTED
NOTE: all material in these infographics is copyrighted. You may use these items for your events only. You may not sell or otherwise distribute them because that is a violation of copyright laws. Either I took these photos, or I purchased the license to use them for my products only. Thank you for adhering to ethical and legal standards, so I don’t have to be mean to you.
Ordering Individual Slides, Collections or Mixed-Content Groups from Nancy’s Novelty Infographic Creations
The infographics on this long page are just a few examples of what will be available; but, before I finish creating the catalog, let’s answer this question.
- You can order Nancy’s Novelty Infographic PowerPoint/JPEG slides and some videos in themed packages. By choosing a “collection,” you can use the same theme, but make it less boring by having different images or combinations of the same images for each break.
- You also can mix and match themes if you want to have added interest or if your need is to reflect a variety of changing moods, speaker styles, or topics. Maybe one of your speakers is a “strictly-by-the-book” professional, and the next speaker is a clown to wake up the crowd. Maybe you want to “rev up” the crowd in one session and have them meditate mindfully in another.
Prices for JPEG and PowerPoint Slides
- Individual slides will start at $8.00 each.
- The typical price per slide will be lower when you purchase multiple slides (for example, $7.00/ea from different collections or 2 from the same collection.).
- Prices will be the lowest (per unit = $6.00/ea. or even less) when you buy whole “collections.”
- A collection of 3 ready-made slides might be $18, rather than $21.
- A collection of 5 ready-made slides might be $25, rather than $45.
- Clear as mud? Stay tuned for the catalog with individual prices listed.
- Prices depend, in part, on how much work I have to do to put the slides you want into a package to send to you. That’s why a package of multiples from various themes costs more than a collection. Got it? Got it! Good!
Off the Shelf – Not Customized – Slide Pricing as of 6-10-20
Single slide = $8 Two Slides $14 Collection of 3 = $18
Collection of 5 = $25 Collection of 7 = $40 Collection of 10 = $50
Prices for Videos
These infographics could be:
- short videos of a single slide with animation
- videos of a collection
- without narration or music
- with narration and/or music
Those variables will determine the price. As you know, this page is under construction. So are the pricing models. But I estimate that an off-the-shelf video of an animated motion slide will start at $10. I guesstimate that videos of an off-the-shelf collection will be $15. I expect to charge an additional $5, $10, or more for adding voice-over and/or music (since I’ve had to pay for licensing rights to use the music). Stay tuned. These are my thoughts as of 9-14-19.
Paying and Process
You will select what you want. If you have questions or want mixtures, we can discuss selections by email first. MyPersuasivePresentations@gmail.com. Once you choose, you can pay me via PayPal or Zelle. Once I receive payment and the specifics of what images you want, I’ll send them to you via email, along with permission (license) to use without violating copyright law.
Nancy’s Novelty Infographics Are For Use During In-Person Meetings, Too.
For more details and payment info about Nancy’s Novelty Online Meeting Infographics, go to my main page on this subject ~ Click Here.
Need Customized Versions?
If you need customized images and/or messages, contact me, and we’ll see what we can do for you and at what price. Thanks for your interest!
Do It The Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!