Terms and Conditions for MPP, LLC
These are the terms and conditions for interactions with the following: Nancy Wyatt (also known as “Ayanna” and “My Get Well Guru”), CEO and Owner of My Persuasive Presentations, LLC and provides products and services to you subject to the conditions described below. If you visit or shop within www.MyPersuasivePresentations.com or www.GetWell.Guru, or www.NancyKnows.us, or any other sites operated by the Nancy Wyatt, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
Ethics matter, and we do not share or sell your information to other organizations or individuals. Your privacy is important to us. Your contact information is collected only with your personally given permission when you choose to:
- share your business cards and contact information
- subscribe to our blogs or to our newsletters
- take our business, wellness, or meditation classes
- select our counseling and coaching services
- buy more products or services.
Any payment information collected through our site is done so via a third-party service provider, such as Pay Pal, over a secure site. We do not collect any payment information via our site.
As we all know, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We use proven quality, commercially acceptable vendors (like PayPal and our website hosts, as well as pertinent anti-virus and malware programs) to protect your Information, but no one can guarantee absolute security.
While I would hate to see you go, you may choose to unsubscribe or leave my email distribution list at any time. If we are working together in a client agreement, you still will receive emails/communications from me in the delivery of that service.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to give us certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, or phone number (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. They are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we may use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to show when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Site.
When you communicate with us via our websites, email, or social media, you are communicating with us electronically, and you, thereby, consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email unless otherwise specified in our communications. Contracts may be signed and conveyed electronically and transmitted via email. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Terms and Conditions Re Copyright
All content included on this site, including text, images, graphics, logos, button icons, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, has been originated or purchased by and is the property of Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC or its content suppliers. It is fully protected by international copyright laws.
Products/services/ and materials are intended for your personal use only without any alteration or removal of trademark, copyright or identifying marks. The foregoing also applies to any products created for you, more details of which may be covered in an individual contractual agreement.
The compilation of all content on this site and in items you buy is the exclusive property of Nancy Wyatt, with copyright authorship for this collection by Nancy Wyatt, and all rights are reserved, meaning you may not copy, print, distribute, or otherwise use the material without advance, written permission from Nancy Wyatt.
License and Site Access
Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any part of it, except with advance, express written consent of Nancy Wyatt.
This license does not include any:
- resale or commercial use of this site or its content
- collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents
- downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
More About Copyrighted Materials
This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without advance, express written consent of Nancy Wyatt.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Nancy Wyatt or My Persuasive Presentations, LLC without advance, express written consent.
You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Nancy Wyatt’s or My Persuasive Presentations, LLC’s name or trademarks without the advance, express written consent of Nancy Wyatt. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Nancy Wyatt.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the content belonging to Nancy Wyatt, My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, www.MyPersuasivePresentations. Com, www.GetWell.guru, www.NancyKnows.us so long as the link does not portray Nancy Wyatt, My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, their associates, their products, and/or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
You may not use any Nancy Wyatt, My Persuasive Presentations, LLC image, logo, or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without advance, express written permission.
Consequences for Violation of Terms and Conditions
If, in any way, you have violated or threatened to violate Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC’s intellectual property rights. Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Terms and Conditions Re Visitor Reviews, Comments, Emails, and Other Content
Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC employs software to guard against software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You must not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content you provide when using any of our sites.
Nancy Wyatt and My Persuasive Presentations, LLC appreciate people from many cultures and walks of life, and we strive for the highest standards in ethics, content relevance, and personal civility. Visitors are welcome to post reviews, questions, comments, and suggestions. Nancy Wyatt will review comments before approving their posting to make sure content is not illegal, bigoted, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable.
When your content (such as testimonials, comments, questions, suggestions, etc.) is published to the sites of Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, you have bestowed usage rights (but not obligations) to Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC.
These rights are a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media.
You grant Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC and its associates and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose. In addition, you represent and warrant that
- you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post
- the content is accurate
- use of the content you supply does not violate any Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity
- you will indemnify Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Terms and Conditions Re
Risk Management and Refund Policies
All items purchased from Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC or from companies for which Nancy Wyatt is a distributor are made pursuant to a shipment contract. That means the risk of loss and title for such items is transferred to you upon delivery by the supplier (such as Hsin Ten Enterprises, My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, etc.) to the carrier (such as UPS, USPS, Federal Express, etc.) Once a shipment is made, the buyer must follow up with the carrier for items not received.
In terms of electronic transfers of documents, Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC will make a backup copy and will preserve that copy for six months, barring circumstances outside of control.
- Nancy Wyatt is a distributor for specific products, and the applicable refund policy is that of the parent company, which handles all transactions. Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC does not provide refunds from its own funds for such products or services.
- Contracts are established for many of our services, including writing, editing, teaching, and training. Pertinent “escape clauses” will be mutually agreed upon in those signed contracts, which will govern risk and refund issues.
- Refunds are not given for classes, coaching, or other products or services, unless Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC is unable to provide said products or services as promised in an agreement. Acts of God and like occurrences will result in Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC being held harmless for an inability to provide said products or services. Every attempt will be made to resolve concerns and issues that arise during consulting services that are within the agreed upon project scope of work. We can delay the continuation of a coaching program by mutual agreement if circumstances warrant it.
- While audio and video offerings are created at much time and expense, I understand that they may not be adapted easily to everyone’s specific needs. If you buy a product and you decide it is not right for you, please provide notification in writing or via phone within 7 days of the purchase. You will be given an opportunity to select a comparable product where applicable. Alternatively, a custom version can be made for you under a separate contract.
- Products which have been written or edited by Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC will be disseminated electronically unless otherwise stipulated in a contractual agreement. Even if the copyright is transferred to you, Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC will attempt to maintain backup copies in case you have an emergency. Typically, there will be no charge for electronic transmittal, unless considerable time is required to complete the task(s). If hard copy documents must be transmitted, they will be sent for the cost of reproduction and mailing with a minimum $15 administrative fee for time spent. That fee will be prorated upward if extensive time is involved in reproduction or getting the materials mailed or delivered.
Disclaimer, Site Warranties,
and Limitation of Liability
This site is provided by Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. For example, Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations LLC will write a speech, per your guidance or instructions, but cannot guarantee that your audience will receive it well.
In terms of complementary and alternative medicine modalities, Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, and My Get Well Guru do not diagnose or treat illnesses. All information provided on wellness topics is offered for people to research on their own, and they should contact their healthcare provider for guidance about any health topics.
Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC may share success stories and testimonials about various products, services, or other topics of interest. They are intended to inspire and motivate you to do more research or to try them, but they do not represent a promise or guarantee of results. Your success is dependent on your personal makeup, motivation, realistic goals, external influences, background, commitment, dedication, and effort.
By visiting Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, you agree that the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, United States, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC, or its associates.
Site Policies, Modification, and Severability
Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC uses the most reputable software, website hosts, virus and malware protection, but cannot warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC are free of viruses or other harmful components. Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC is not liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have added rights.
FTC COMMISSION AFFILIATE NOTICE
As a part of providing consulting, counseling, and coaching services, I occasionally recommend a product or service or offer something for sale. I do this ONLY if I truly believe that it will be a valuable resource in helping to address a problem you are trying to solve. There may be times when I receive minimal compensation or referral fee if you purchase a product/service based upon my recommendation. That is not a secret, so feel free to ask. Usually, I get no compensation for referrals, and I do not make recommendations based on whether there is a benefit to me.
I recommend only a product, service, or company which I know to be legitimate through my experience or that of clients/colleagues. While I do vet these resources, please do your own due diligence in research and cost considerations before making any purchase.
Thank you for your interest in offerings by Nancy Wyatt | My Persuasive Presentations, LLC.
Do It The Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!