Do You Fear Public Speaking?
I Know Tips and Tricks Which Can Help You
Define a Speech!
Speech categories range from wedding toasts to formal debates, from retirement kudos to sales pitches. They might be for a class you are teaching or to present a business plan. Perhaps, yours is about a topic for which you have great passion, and you want to persuade others to adopt your point of view.
When you engage me for help, the speech can be of any length. You may choose whether we use the magic of PowerPoint (or similar) presentations, submit the text in typed format, or utilize some combination of styles and techniques.
A one-hour initial consultation is free!
Why Should I Pay Someone To Create a Presentation?!
Because creating a speech is HARD WORK and takes a lot of time.
You already know that, which is why you’d like some help! Here’s what we do for you.
Speeches & PowerPoint Presentations – Guidelines
What is your topic and how can we make it both persuasive and forever memorable?
We’ll discuss the details of your speech assignment by asking these important questions:
- When, where, and for how long will you speak?
- Will there be a question and answer period; will you take questions during the talk?
- Who are your listeners (interest group, age, ethnicity, educational background, professionals, laypeople, etc.)?
- How many people are expected to attend?
- What is their probable attitude towards your point of view? Positive? They are not sure what to think? Negative? Why?
- What topics are appropriate for the occasion?
- Which topics or perspectives interest you and would be of interest to your listeners?
We’ll Research Speech Topics By Looking For Relevant:
- Background information
- Developments (Recent or historic)
- Evidence, Facts, Examples, Statistics (some of which can be put into chart form)
- Opposing opinions, beliefs, arguments, values, and policies, if applicable.
Speech Related Materials
I provide many services, including documentation, flyers, and other forms of writing you may need as ancillary to your presentation. Click Here to learn more.
Let’s have a free consultation on Zoom. I’ll arrange it. Contact me at MyPersuasivePresentations@gmail.com and put “Speech Inquiry” in the subject line.
Do It The Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!