Define a Speech!
Speeches range from wedding toasts to debates, from retirement kudos to sales pitches. It might be for a class you are going to teach, or about a topic for which you have a passion.
The speech can be of any length, and you may choose whether we use Power Point Presentations or provide it in a double-spaced written format.
A one hour initial consultation is free!
Why Should I Pay Someone To Write A Speech?!
Because it is HARD WORK and takes lot of time.
You already know that, which is why you’d like some help! Here’s what we do for you.
Speeches & Power Point Presentations – Guidelines
What is your topic and how can we make it both persuasive and forever memorable?
We’ll discuss the details of your speech assignment by asking these important questions:
- When, where, and for how long will you speak?
- Will there be a question and answer period; will you take questions during the talk?
- Who are your listeners (interest group, age, ethnicity, educational background, professionals, lay people, etc.)?
- How many people are expected to attend?
- What is their probable attitude towards your point of view? Positive? They are not sure what to think? Negative? Why?
- What speech topics are appropriate for the occasion?
- Which topics or perspectives interest you and would be of interest to your listeners?
We’ll Research Speeches & Power Point Presentations Topics By Looking For Relevant:
- Background information
- Developments (Recent or historic)
- Evidence, Facts, Examples, Statistics (some of which can be put into chart form)
- Opposing opinions, beliefs, arguments, values and policies if applicable.
Your speech can be as long or short and as fancy or simple as you like it.
Do It The Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!
Thank you for sharing Life with me.