Putting Your Book Covers and/or Your Art Work
on Pixels Products
(aka Fine Arts of America)
Can Benefit You in Several Ways!
- Pixels products make Great Gifts to go along with your book or paintings and illustrations.
- You can increase your followers – and maybe your customers – dramatically!
- It also can help you get organized, as you’ll see below!
- You’ll get your own Pixels web page to display your wares! (Happily, Pixels maintains it; you don’t have to!)
- Pixels also gives you options for sharing each new item on various social media sites, such as Twitter and Facebook.
- On Pixels, you can join groups, discussions, contests, surveys, and more! In addition, you can find friends and send messages from your Pixels site.
- Pixels will provide you with reports about how many people in various locations have viewed your work.
No one pays me to promote Pixels! I’m just trying to help authors and artists increase their followers and business opportunities and to get their projects organized, as you will see below.
- I’m not trying to sell you products; I’m just using mine as examples. You may purchase them or not without objection from me!
- This is NOT about a multi-level marketing (MLM) plan, and
- It doesn’t involve your having to give sales pitches –
so don’t get nervous!
The Possibilities for Increasing Your Following are Great Because Pixels Products Are Viewed and Used World-Wide by Artists and General Customers
Hundreds of thousands of independent artists and iconic brands… millions of unique products… 16 global production facilities in 5 different countries running 24 hours per day… and the world’s hardest working staff running the show from Santa Monica, California.
Decorate your home and accessorize your life with incredible works of art, and help support living artists all over the world.
We’re about to see examples, using this book cover.
How It Works
Since I don’t have YOUR book cover, I’m using my book cover to show you a few samplings of the merchandise onto which you could place your own JPEG images. You could put pictures of your book covers, logos, best quotes, paintings, or other illustrations of your work onto all kinds of goodies (listed below) to increase your followers, gain customers, and give as gifts or promotional items. But, how?
The Pixels Products Process
You simply create your Pixels account and then supply (upload) your images and provide key words and a description of the picture. Pixels handles everything else (the financial transactions, manufacturing, and shipping.) It’s a great deal!
- If you click on the pictures below, you will see the associated typical prices.
- All you do is upload your JPEG (JPG) photo. It must be a photo that you own or for which you have formal permission to use on commercial products.
- Since Pixels does all the work, you get small commissions.
- The commissions are not the point.
- Gaining worldwide viewers for your work is the point in the hope they’ll buy your books and/or artwork.
- You choose the markup for each product.
- Pixels is kind enough to provide the market rate and to suggest a markup range, which, typically is between $1.50 and $5.
- The products are everything from single greeting cards to yoga mats and shower curtains, so it’s nice to know what the going prices are.
- At the time of this writing,
- I believe there still is a free version you can use.
- On the other hand, if you are like me, you will want to have extra Pixels advantages. I have well over 500 images in over 60 collections, which have attracted almost 139,000 visitors “as we speak.” There will be more by end-of-day. For that privilege, the cost is $30/year.
- BTW: I forget to ask people to like, comment, and follow me on my many websites! Please follow me there if you visit.
In Honor of My
Very Briefly | About My Book Cover
These are stories of courage, faith, and growth as American citizens overcome extreme hardship from Homelessness, Addiction, and AIDS.
The scripts were compiled for the performing arts as Three Hots and a Cot, which refers to being able to get three hot meals a day and a “bed” on which to sleep.
I authored the biographies of residents in the largest shelter in the United States.
We performed the scripts as monologues for educational, religious, civic, business, and state governmental organizations, as well as before Congress and the National Archives.
This helped raise awareness and funds for organizations serving homeless people and addicts. You can still book me to perform those dramatic readings in a One-Woman-Show, as a public speaker, or as a panelist.
But, Let’s Talk About You
Pixels Products – My Special Collections for Writers and Poets
Let me explain.
I am in the midst of adding to the special Collection with images just for writers and poets. Of course, I’d love it if you bought some of my images from that group or from other themes, like flowers, sports, activism, food, fantasy, social media, holidays, etc.
You Can Do It, Too
If you don’t have time or the inclination – or, if you just like one of the images in my collections – you can choose from my – or other artists’ – images on Pixels products.
But, if you like the idea, think creatively!
mugs to shower curtains,
notebooks to yoga mats,
phone covers to beach towels,
t-shirts to greeting cards,
posters to puzzles,
you can put them to good use.
Pixels products make great
small to large personal gifts
- “Secret Santas”
- people in medical or other care facilities, shelters, and prisons
and professional event or book or craft fair gifts
- meal place settings
- swag bags
- thank you notes
For example, you could pair a copy of your book with a coffee mug, spiral notebook, t-shirt or sweatshirt, and a tote bag – all of which have your book cover image – in gifts to loved ones – topped off with a matching greeting card.
If you just want to send your book with a matching greeting card, that also is an option.
Again, I’d love for you to buy some of my offerings – even as a “thank you” for teaching you this. But, it’s not important, so get your coffee and/or your chocolate, and then, keep scrolling – keep learning. I’m about to share the entire list of products onto which you can place your images.
Click on Pic to Go to Pixels for This Image
If you participate with your own images, think of it as a way in whic
h to attract new customers to your work.
To truly class up your act with a professional theme, you also could combine the images with my Nancy’s Novelty Presentation Infographics for speakers and events, but that is an entirely different subject covered FAR below.)
Pixels Guarantees Satisfaction
We’ve shipped over 1 million items worldwide for our 500,000+ artists. Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
For your information, Fine Art America (Pixels) is the largest art site in the world with millions of paintings, photographs, and illustrations for sale from hundreds of thousands of living artists plus iconic brands.
Over 500 Images from Nancy’s Novelty Photos Collections Are Available on the Following Merchandise. Yours Will Be, Also!
Now, Drum Roll, Please ~ The List of Goodies in the Pixels Products Inventory
When you click on each link, you can see all of my over 500 images in each category on each item of merchandise. These items are the same items your images will go onto when you participate in Fine Arts of America / Pixels.
- wall art (prints)
- canvas, metal, acrylic, wood, framed
- posters, tapestries
- home decor
- t-shirts, tank tops, and sweatshirts for people of all ages, including infants
- coffee mugs (2 sizes)
- face masks
- beach towels (rectangular and round)
- yoga mats
- tote bags, weekender tote bags, and carry all pouches
- iPhone covers, Galaxy phone cases, and portable battery chargers
- jigsaw puzzles
- spiral notebooks
- greeting cards
- holiday ornaments
Customers (including you) can change image size and background colors.
Here are examples on a jigsaw puzzle and a tote bag.
Book Covers on Clothing for Men, Women, and Children, Including Infants
Whether for adults, teens, or budding child authors, they make great gifts.
Gifts and Promo Items for Your Book
You can save money when you buy your own products while potentially increasing sales of all your art, books, and services as people start to follow you. In addition to getting the wholesale price, you might generate a small commission income from the items you feature on Pixels.
How Else Can Your Pixels Products Help You?
GET ORGANIZED!!! (What a Concept!)
For Your Use
They also are useful in helping you get organized – especially if you are the author of multiple works or are engaged in many additional projects.
Pretend you can find everything about each subject in one place (like contained within a weekender tote bag) that you easily can take with you anywhere at any time. Your laptop fits in there, too. What a JOY!
Everything In One Place
I’m Working on Just Too Many Things, But Now I Can Find Them!
On the other hand, imagine that you can find what you want readily from among mixed and scattered items – simply at a glance – based on the image of the book cover (for example) that you see before you.
Writing about Equal Rights Issues?
About African Heritage?
The quote on that collection is, “There was another life that I might have had, but I am having this one.” ~ Kazuo Ishiguro
You get the idea!
A Side Bar for Using Pixels Products to Help with Time Management
I have a different-cover notebook (from my Nancy’s Novelty Photos on Pixels Products collections) for each kind of writing project, so I can find them fast without looking inside to know which topic is in those notes!
The Organizing Principle
This uses the same principle as color-coding file folders and labels to promote efficiency and save time. (You don’t have to use my goodies, of course, but thank you if you do!)
The cover clues me as to what’s in each. For example, “quotes,” or “research snippets about an XYZ subject” or “#vss365 #prompt,” “notes for a winter sports documentary,” “romance novel concepts,” or “WIP#3,” etc.
Using different subject matter notebooks was a tip for aging minds.
Here is a link where you can find all the (over 500 designs and counting) on spiral notebooks available in my Collections of Nancy’s Novelty Photos on Pixels Products.
To help me get into the mood for writing, I often match my notebooks with mugs and tote bags.
Here is a link where you can find all the (over 500 designs and counting) mugs (2 sizes) available in my Nancy’s Novelty Photos on Pixels collections.
I Can “lug all my writing stuff around with ease.”
Then, I put all my writing stuff into a tote bag of the same style, so I can find everything fast and get to work! If I want to include my laptop in the collection of tools, I use a “weekender” tote bag.
I keep the pens, pencils, sticky notes, page tabs, etc. in one of the zip carry-all pouches. Here is a link where you can find all the (over 500 designs and counting) on zipping carry pouches in Nancy’s Novelty Photos on Pixels.
If I want to give items as gifts, I add a matching greeting card. Here is your link for Greeting Cards.
Lovebirds for you Romance Novelists
(Again, you can change background colors and image sizes.)
Fine Art America / Pixels Keeps Adding Goodies!
To keep current and creative, Pixels added face masks once the pandemic started, and – later – puzzles – and, recently, holiday ornaments. Love it!
THE POINT of Putting Our Stuff on Pixels Products Is to Broaden Our Thinking, Our Options, and Our Base of Followers
I hope you have found this interesting and useful. Please feel free to:
- follow me on all my Social Media platforms,
- ask me about setting up your art and book covers on presentations infographics for meetings, events, retreats, training, and conferences at Nancy’s Novelty Presentations Infographics.
- That’s another opportunity for pairing your Pixels products with Zoom or in person break announcements.
- You don’t need to participate in Pixels to do this.
- There are “off the shelf” collections for breaks, breakout sessions, etc., and you also could hire me to customize collections.
- book a free initial Zoom consultation, called “Sip & Share” so we can brainstorm or discuss projects.
Contact Me with Questions
I hope this has been helpful. I’d be happy to answer questions at MyPersuasivePresentations@gmail.com
or we can schedule a Sip & Share session on Zoom. (The first conversation is free!)
Do It the Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!