#VSS365 = Very Short Stories 365/days/year
You May Submit Your Work as a Guest Contributor!
- You can learn about putting your poetry into PowerPoint and converting that to a video. If you don’t know how, I can teach you in classes for individuals or groups.
- You’ll also see that I’ll be including #vss365 #prompt, Haiku poetry, and other kinds of creative writing among the areas in which I’m inviting you to apply to be a Guest Contributor.
- The application form will be ready soon (she said on August 5th, 2021).
- This is a business website, so the work must not include pornographic material, racist or other bigoted viewpoints, “bashing” the reputations of others, etc. Preferential selection will be given to work that is inspirational, uplifting, or philosophical, as well as to work that expresses the authentic emotions felt by people (and animals) throughout the ages as they face life’s challenges.
- I’ll need to see samples of the work; and by submitting it, you’ll be giving me permission to publish your creation on this website.
I’ll be posting some of my quick creations as I write them on my #VSS #365 page on this website. Some are poems, some are in Haiku style; and some are prose. However, you can find all of them on my @NancyKnowsLife Twitter page, along with the rest of the items I post there.
You can participate in #vss365 #prompt challenges on Twitter, too.
Here’s the deal.
#VSS365 #prompt #Farewell
July 28, 2021
To all those people
Who populated my life
And caused me Grief
~ Even the primal scream
~ And clawing my pillow kind of grief
— Nancy (Ayanna) Wyatt (@NancyKnowsLife) July 28, 2021
#vss365 #farewell #writingcommunity
#VSS365 #prompt #Illegal
July 27, 2021
None are #illegal.
Ask any astronaut.
#VSS365 #prompt #Permission
July 26, 2021
We don’t have #permission to love.
Semi-sweet chocolate and vanilla crème skin tones
Reveal us instantly as verboten.
The world reels at our union
As if the aliens had landed
When, in fact, it shouldn’t matter to them at all.#vss365 #permission #writingcommunity#DoItTheWriteWay pic.twitter.com/uDnjZZUl0k
— Nancy (Ayanna) Wyatt (@NancyKnowsLife) July 26, 2021
#VSS365 #prompt #Butter
July 24, 2021
No mineral oil?
Then, slather him with butter!
Lights, Cam’ra, Action!
Ha ha! Did I cheat? I don’t know anyone who pronounces all 3 syllables of camera, so I took a chance. Happy Saturday, All!
@vss365official #vss365 #prompt #Butter #writingcommunity #haiku #poetrycommunity
#VSS365 #prompt #Technology
I don’t need #technology to fly.
Hands reach up as if to pull me down
But my spirit is free and needs no devices.#vss365 #technology #FreeSpirit
#VSS365 #prompt #Technology
July 23, 2021
It was #technology that brought us back together. The one with the long hair everyone envied, the class bully, the “square” intellectual. For all the litter on FB, still, it enabled class reunions across the miles after years of absence – some of which was for the better.
#vss365 #technology #writingcommunity
I hope you’re having fun with #vss365 and that you’ll join us on Twitter. For other kinds of writing services and tips, Click Here or send questions to:
and put #Poetry Inquiry into the subject line.
In the meantime,
Do It The Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!