Book Covers and/or Your Art Work
on Pixels Products
make Great Gifts to go along with your book.
No one pays me to say that; I’m just trying to help authors and artists increase their followers and business opportunities.
How It Works
Since I don’t have YOUR book cover, I’m using my book cover to show you a few examples of the merchandise onto which you could place your own JPEG images. You can put pictures of your book covers, logos, best quotes, paintings, or other illustrations of your work onto all kinds of goodies (listed below) to increase your followers, gain customers, and give as gifts or promotional items.
- If you click on the pictures below, you will see the associated typical prices.
- Pixels (aka Fine Arts of America) handles all the sales, manufacturing, distribution, and refunds of the products.
- All you do is upload your photo.
- Since Pixels does all the work, you get small commissions. The commissions are not the point. Gaining worldwide viewers for your work is the point in the hope they’ll buy your books and/or artwork.
- You choose the markup for each product. Pixels is kind enough to provide the market rate and to suggest a markup range, which, typically is between $1.50 and $5. The products are everything from single greeting cards to yoga mats and shower curtains, so it’s nice to know what the going prices are.
- I believe there still is a free version you can use. On the other hand, if you are like me (I have well over 500 images there in over 60 collections), which have attracted almost 137,000 visitors “as we speak.” There will be more by end-of-day. For that privilege, the cost is $30/year.
- (BTW: I forget to ask people to like, comment, and follow me on my many websites! Please follow me there if you visit.)
Very Briefly: re My Book Cover
These are stories of courage, faith, and growth as American citizens overcome extreme hardship from Homelessness, Addiction, and AIDS. The scripts were compiled for the performing arts as Three Hots and a Cot, which refers to being able to get three hot meals a day and a “bed” on which to sleep.
I authored the biographies of residents in the largest shelter in the United States. We performed the scripts as monologues for educational, religious, civic, business, federal, and state governmental organizations. This helped raise awareness and funds for organizations serving homeless people and addicts.
But, Let’s Talk About You
I have started one Collection with images just for writers and poets. Of course, I’d love it if you bought some of my images from that group or from other themes, like flowers, sports, activism, food, family, etc.
But, if you like the idea of doing your own, think creatively. Imagine your book covers, logos, etc., on everything …
mugs to shower curtains,
notebooks to yoga mats,
phone covers to beach towels,
t-shirts to greeting cards,
posters to puzzles.
They make great small to large gifts for ourselves, family, friends, and co-workers. Importantly, they also work beautifully for visits to people in medical or other care facilities and for event gifts, raffles, and swag bags.
For example, you could pair a copy of your book with a coffee mug, spiral notebook, and a tote bag – all of which have your book cover image – in gifts to loved ones – topped off with a matching greeting card.
The Possibilities are Great Because Pixels Has a World-Wide Following Among Artists and General Customers
Again, I’d love for you to buy some of my offerings – even as a “thank you” for teaching you this. However, if you participate with your own images, think of it as a way in which to attract new customers to your work.
You could put your logo, or your book cover, or other promo materials into images that go onto all the products listed below. You can use them as event gifts (as part of meal place settings, networking giveaways, raffles, swag bags, etc.), as well as in other promotional ways.
To truly class up your act with a professional theme, you also could combine the images with my Nancy’s Novelty Presentation Infographics for speakers and events, but that is an entirely different subject covered FAR below.)
It’s Easy and Fun
All you do is supply the image (which you own or for which you have usage rights). Since Pixels handles everything else (the financial transactions, manufacturing, and shipping), it’s a great deal. See all the products below.
We’ve shipped over 1 million items worldwide for our 500,000+ artists. Each purchase comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee
For your information, Fine Art America (Pixels) is the largest art site in the world with millions of paintings, photographs, and illustrations for sale from hundreds of thousands of living artists plus iconic brands.
Over 500 Images from Nancy’s Novelty Photos Collections Are Available On The Following Merchandise. Yours Will Be, Too!
- wall art (prints)
- canvas, metal, acrylic, wood, framed
- posters, tapestries
- home decor
- t-shirts, tank tops, and sweatshirts for people of all ages, including infants
- coffee mugs (2 sizes)
- face masks
- beach towels (rectangular and round)
- yoga mats
- tote bags, weekender tote bags, and carry all pouches
- iPhone covers, Galaxy phone cases, and portable battery chargers
- jigsaw puzzles
- spiral notebooks
- greeting cards
- holiday ornaments
You can change image size and background colors.
Here is an example on a jigsaw puzzle.
Book Covers on Clothing for Men, Women, and Children, Including Infants
If you want more details, you can learn more from my webpage about this topic. However, you also can go directly to Pixels website to explore and join.
Contact Me With Questions
I hope this has been helpful. I’d be happy to answer questions at MyPersuasivePresentations@gmail.com
or we can schedule a Sip & Share session on Zoom. (The first conversation is free!)
Do It the Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!
Do It the Write Way! Let My Fingers Do Your Talking!